Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
Owner company: An owner company has
been created for you. A single owner company is required by Primavera
Administration. You can modify certain aspects of the owner company (including
the company full name and the password policy). It is not possible to delete an
Monday, June 15, 2020
You can modify the following fields for a user account in the User Administration table:
To modify a user name, submit a Service Request to My Oracle Support. See Actions that Require Service Requests for details.
Thursday, June 11, 2020
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
Nonlabor: Indicates that the selected resource does not perform labor, measured in units of time.
Equipment is a nonlabor resource. Material: Indicates that the resource has a unit of measure other than time. You can select a unit of measure for the material resource.
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Primavera Cloud Admin Tool Login Error "You Are Not Authorized to Run This Application. Contact Your Administrator." (Doc ID 2187810.1)
Solution Submit a service request to Oracle Primavera P6 Support for assistance. Include the list of users that require the "Cloud Admin Tool Users" privilege
Monday, June 8, 2020
Friday, June 5, 2020
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- You can assign costs to resources. So when you assign a resource to an activity, the cost rolls up as that resource is used (hours x rate).
- You can change their rate in resource dictionary.
- Add resources on fly once they in the dictionary.
- When resources are typically added, their rate is just multiplied by the duration.
- You add an expense to an activity and reduce it over the course of the duration of the activity. Very manual.
- You can front-load, back-load, or do uniform spread over activity.
Also good videos on YouTube that explain it.