Resource Loaded Costs (common, but lot to manage)
- You can assign costs to resources. So when you assign a resource to an activity, the cost rolls up as that resource is used (hours x rate).
- You can change their rate in resource dictionary.
- Add resources on fly once they in the dictionary.
- When resources are typically added, their rate is just multiplied by the duration.
Expenses added to activities (somewhat common)
- You add an expense to an activity and reduce it over the course of the duration of the activity. Very manual.
- You can front-load, back-load, or do uniform spread over activity.
Also good videos on YouTube that explain it.
Post a Comment